We Are LGBTQI+ Friendly
We are committed to ensuring patients feel confident to use our services and we are committed to making sure all our patients feel supported and listened to.
We are trying to ensure patients know how to access to organ specific screening, we like to ensure we are using your preferred name and pronouns so if you would like to discuss this further or would like to speak to someone regarding registration please email our Quality Improvement Manager- Tyne (She/Her): email@example.com
Information regarding organ specific screening can be found here- NHS population screening: information for trans and non-binary people – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
What we are doing…
- We are updating patients preferred names including pronouns on their medical record.
- Changing patients gender on their medical record if requested.
- Raising awareness regarding organ specific screening.
- Reviewing our policies to be inclusive and support the LGBTQ+ Community.
- All staff are undertaking ongoing training to be sensitive and supportive to the needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
- If you have any questions about the services we provide please email- Tyne (She/ Her) – firstname.lastname@example.org
There is further information and support available and below